Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, October 29, 2007

Sundaes on Sunday

When Kevin comes home for the weekend, I try to have some of his favorites for dinner (this weekend we had chili, homemade fried chicken and chicken parmesan) and dessert. I chose sundaes and let the kids have at it. We had marshmallows, sprinkles, mini-chocolate chips, peanuts, cherries, bananas, whipped cream, caramel and hot fudge toppings. Abby tries to master the whip cream dispenser.

Anna digging in.



Isaac likes his with lots of whip cream and marshmallows.


I think the only thing Noah left out was the kitchen sink!!!!

The festivities begin! I made them all wait until everyone had their bowls in front of them before making their sundaes.




1 comments:

arah said...

you didn't eat all of that at one dinner did you? Your kids are cute, but where are the pictures of you? love ya, arah