Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

The kids always look forward to pumpkn carving with Kevin. It is a treasured tradition. Kevin is the best pumpkin carver and always carves one to match each child's costume. Just so you don't think I am saying all these things because I am married to him, here are some of last year's pumpkins.

This one is a bit hard to see, but it has a poodle and music notes and a 50's theme. Anna wore a poodle skirt (that I made!!!!) and looked very cute.

Noah was Buzz Lightyear for the third year in a row. He loves Buzz and grows slowly (lucky for me!!!)


Abby was Dorothy and looked as cute as can be in her sparkly red shoes. She wanted to wear them everywhere!

Kevin was rather pleased with this one and it is among his favorites. Isaac was as cute as this pumpkin in his Mickey costume.
This year we will have a couple of witches, unless Anna changes her mind. Isaac wants to be Buzz and Noah is going to be a vampire. I am excited for this year's pumpkins. The kids and Kevin will be carving their pumpkins while I am visiting my mom in Seattle. I will make a special dinner with a fun dessert and they won't even know I'm not there.



1 comments:

arah said...

you can tell Kevin that his pumpkins are amazing. I don't have that much patience.