Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet Daisy. My mom gave her to me last year. She was quite the surprise. She is very sweet and has been a fun addition. The kids LOVE her.
For Fall/Halloween we took the kids to the corn maze. Here's the new man in my life. His name is Marshall and we have known each other since High School.
It was very slippery in the maze. Poor Abby fell 3 times.
She didn't enjoy it all that much!
The boys were our fearless leaders, getting through the maze safely.
My group before the maze.

3 comments:

Alifinale said...

I can't believe how big those kids are! Anna is beautiful. Noah looks like a giant in that picture with Isaac. Isaac looks just like a bigger version of his cute self and what the Abby! 7?!? Crazy.

And I like your long hair. Good to see you are happy.

Mary Child said...

KIM!!! I have SO missed you, and talk about HUGE kids! They are SO grown up! They are all beautiful, and Anna, I can't get over how pretty and grown-up she is! Where does it all go?

I'm really glad you are back, Kim. And congrats on the new man in your life. Life may not have taken you down the road you had mapped out for yourself, but I'm sure the journey has been worthwhile... bumps and all.

GREAT to hear from you! Love your guts!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Glad to see your face back in the blog-o-sphere! Love to see the pics of you and the kiddos!