Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Getting Back Into Blogging



It has been far too long since I have posted. As many of you know, life has changed drastically since the last post. I am now divorced and living in Shoreline, WA. The kids and Kevin are in Hillsboro, Oregon. It's not the situation I ever dreamed I would have as a little girl, but such is my life. Life is still good and I have been hiding long enough! Time to get back to showing off my kids!

Here's a recent picture of the kids. Last time they were in town, we went to Pike's PLace Market. And went to the gum wall. Here's Anna, she's 13 now.
Noah is 11.
Isaac is 8.
And Abby will be 7 in a few weeks.



3 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome Back...I have Missed you dearly!!!

arah said...

I Was so happy to see a post from you in my google reader :) glad your back. You have been missed.
Love you dork!

Sonnet and Cameron said...

I am awful about my blog too, but it's good to see a few posts from you again. Even though it looks like these are from November. :) Looks like life has been crazy for you with lots of changes. Your kids are just so cute, and grown up and you are beautiful! I hope you are doing good girl, I miss ya!