Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, November 3, 2008

Decorating Cookies and Cupcakes

Sticking with tradition, we decorated cookies this year. Anna had her friend Maddie over. Noah did his obligatory 3 and then wanted to play video games.


Abby cheesing it up. She would do this all day every day.

Isaac showing off his art work--he's been snitching, you can tell by the black teeth.

Saw these in a magazine and had to try it. I was pretty happy with how they turned out.



Kids finished work--mmmmmm, lots of frosting and sprinkles. Too pretty to eat!



We had lots of fun. I always grumble about doing it, but when it's said and done, I am always glad I did it.








6 comments:

Cindy said...

Yum, the cookies look so good and wow with the cupcake creations. I'm totally impressed how they turned out. I feel the same about doing sugar cookies. Before hand I'm a little hesitant, but after it's all over it was so worth it. The kids have so much fun doing it. Love all the carved pumpkins and pumpkin heads : )

lydia moyer said...

i'm a grumbler too when it comes to that type of stuff, but those cupcakes look terrific!

Kerri said...

I love the bat cupcake! I might have to copy next year.

Airi said...

That's a great idea! I might just do that next Halloween. The cookies look delicious and cool by the way!

Becky said...

Cool cookies! What magazine were they from? I love the bat one made out of peanut butter cups.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Yum! Your cupcakes look great and the cookies don't look bad either!