Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Abby!!

Abby turned 5 on Monday. The time has flown by--it seems like she shouldn't be so big!! I can so vividly remember the day she joined our family. Isaac kept me company for a while. So new she's still purple!!


Getting weighed--official weight was 7lbs. 4oz.


After she gets cleaned up and getting her first bottle.



First shot with all 4 of them.








Isaac adored her!!! Sometimes too much.

I loved this outfit!




Swinging in Coeur d'Alene.






She loved her little baths in the sink.






Such a happy girl.




Having a bath with Isaac.




Playing at Grandma and Bubba's.

Field trip




Showing off her new clothes.Her new scooter--she never really used it. She preferred the regular razor scooters.



More new clothes--for her second birthday.


At the zoo in Portland.

I love this picture.

Getting ready to jump in Grandma's lake on Christmas--Abby was the only one of mine that did it.
Just having learned to ride her bike.
Abby and Olivia when the girls came to visit this summer.


Unwrapping presents this year. Ellie came to help celebrate.




Gotta love her enthusiasm!!


I wish I had done video on this--she was so excited she was almost crying.


Make a wish!!!




Happy birthday Abby!!!






























































7 comments:

Brad said...

beautiful post.
Brad

Kerri said...

Those are great pictures! I wish I looked as good as you after giving birth!

Mary Child said...

What a sweet post for your adorable little Abby, the baby of the fam! I can't believe it's been 5 years already either. She was a newbie when we worked together in Primary- where does the time go?

Happy, Happy Birthday to cute-as-a-button Abby!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't realize how much she resembled Kevin when she was younger - you can really see it in some of those younger pictures. And I LOVE how in her purple newborn picture you can clearly see her full lips even that young. So so cute.

ONCE MINUTOS said...

You has some beautiful children

Airi said...

Kim, You sure look great after giving birth...you need another one to join the #5 club! You could do it! You are sooo good with the cookies and crafts, I'v gotta get some ideas from you. Hope all is well!

Mary Child said...

KIMBERLEY, WHERE ARE YOU?

I actually announced a break from blogging (I'm still not officially back; just fighting an anger-induced bout of insomnia at the moment), and you have not posted in, what, a MONTH???? Good grief! After you and Lori, I feel a little whacked for thinking I needed to announce my absence...

Alright, it's December, and as you can see by the absence of my Christmas card on your counter, I was a bit too preoccupied to post this month too...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas Kim. Re-appear soon!